AcrolisxVoice-Conscious

This section is for concepts on my mind and for study of today in history. Science and practical common sense with attitude.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Warrior

Warriors:

Nobody hates war more than soldiers
Nobody loves peace more than warriors

I guess is a lazy effect but the business of war is a way of life for some people, including me.

The links bellow are for checking and if you want to help the people in the front whom they are fighting for our freedom. You will be surprise what a chocolate cookie can make a full grown man do in the front line so please send some to the troops.






On the front line at home, and I do not mean the borders, I will tell you about the ones that give and wait for the one they love only to see a different person return with a death wish from the war.

I saw this young lady at work day after day waiting and cry at times waiting for her fiancée to
return from Iraq, He was delay at least 3 times waiting for replacements. The sad part came went he finally made it to the states, she found a totally different "animal".
Getting drunk all the time, going in to fits for no reasons to the point were she is scared to be with him. She is a smart lady, she broke it up, but I can not help feeling sad that something had happen to brake a man that way.

I hope this conflict in Iraq does not finish like Vietnam.

I do know that it will take some time to heal and for this war to be over completely if ever.

I am of the believe that president bush should be drafted after his term, but that is me.

I also believe that Bin Laden should be taken care with a 50 cent bullet, because he is not worth more than that.

The real guilty parties I will discuss in a article title, "911 who's to blame?".

For now please support your troops because they are doing there job in protecting with their life this country and our way of life.

Please let me know what you think

Acrolisx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home