AcrolisxVoice-Conscious

This section is for concepts on my mind and for study of today in history. Science and practical common sense with attitude.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I am























To the universe:

I am a very strange creature almost a alien in my native world or so we think. I am aware of the fact that I perceive reality for what I see but my brain has evolve enough to understand that is a perception and not necessarily the truth or reality.

I writing this in hope that the generation to take over soon and hope they survive. Find the things that distracted me and learn to recognize then so to bypass the mistakes that cost me a great deal of time and money to overcame. This is not a competition to the Torah or by definition I do not believe myself as a superior being on the contrary I am a stupid human with all the mistake that one can make.

It is when I feel higher in conscious level in my mind that I realize how much I forget about my heart and how insensitive I became to others and love ones. Yet I am fascinated at how common is this for humans in this society this days . So much potential down the drain. Very much like ants.

I found that humans are the best in times of struggle when like in a War when only surviving against a common enemy can the group focus toward a common goal, the sense of unity is lost this days. There was a time that the word American was sufficient to promote a sense of unity. Now days if anything promotes confusion. A great man once said "Separate we fall, unite we conquer" We are like that, there is no sense of good or evil just conquer or perish.

The reality of the universe elude us because of the narrow spectrum of vision that the eye can see and the program that the brain has develop through evolution in other to analyze the image that the brain receive, as any physiologies that study the human behavior will explain that the human is a easy subject to fool through optical illusion. That can easily be verify with magicians that make a living at it.

We lack the ability to self analyze in real time the forces of the physical and natural laws. This is due to the fact that we are not computers, in evolution terms are just a prototype that recently learn to survive differently than our most close animal in genetics. The abstract concept of thinking or make believe that defines humans that allows us to think in terms of mathematics, arts, music and writing of our language. Is also responsible for our fears like, superstition, politics, crime and fanaticism.

The easies way to control a human is through their addiction, help explain the dramatic use of drugs in a stressful society of the so call civilization.

I am a consequence of the environment, the different of me and the next guy is that I do realize it and take responsibility for it as best that I can and this is like dealing with the devil in a society the keeps forcing the self destruction action on the citizens that exploits in a course of total depletion of natural resources.

A great example are the Spanish conquistadors that fail to realize the value of agriculture of the new world and concentrated only in the material values of gold and silver for their personal gain when the benefits of corn, potatoes and by products of agriculture has proven hundreds of times more valuable in the long run.
The narrow vision of their action is the key of determine the animal from the evolve creature. One will be use as cattle, wile the other will survive in the comfort of is labor for futures ends, to think ahead of today and be able to see the future not as a fiction of superhuman power but as a simple thing as reading about our past and determine by simple common sense that if similar things happen the consequence are the same and we can expect similar result, 1+1=2.
It is an abstract concept but one to proof more reliable than the eyes that we see with. This new ability to see with our mind of things to come is still in its infancy. We as a race has fail to develop and educate our young in the civilization. Concepts like 3 dimensional awareness, high mathematics, light and energy. Takes a second place to sports, vanity and glutenous ambition to forget things like spiritual self awareness, humans as a group and patriotic responsibilities.

I on purpose left out religion due to the killing that has produce and wish a more personal decision left to the individual for the sake of believing in a higher entity such as God Jehovah for me. This will be a personal leap of faith toward a higher search for spiritual comfort to get me by the times that I question my very existence if not my sanity in this society.

As a conclusion of this notes I plan to make a set of articles on the theme of inner verse not universe for the sake reaching the human in all of us that is trying to evolve in to awareness and harmonic stability with the environment to which we are responsible for.

We are the keepers of the planet we name Earth.

Acrolisx











Powered by ScribeFire.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home